- Approve and establish teams and departments and oversee their staffing.
- Determine key business objectives and devise and approve policies and programs for the business.
- Establish and implement administrative and financial controls; assign financial and staffing resources to carry out initiatives and policies for the business.
- Authorize resources for marketing and public relations campaigns.
- Act as a representative of the company in official business matters.
- Hire managerial resources and manage teams and departments.
Terms of employment: Permanent and Full-Time
The language of work: English
Wage: CA $63.19 per hour for 30 hours per week
Benefits package being offered: None
Location or locations of work: Burnaby, BC
Contact information to apply for the job: [email protected]
- Extensive leadership, analysis, problem solving, organizational, communication, technological, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience leading management teams and engaging with staff at all levels.
- Financial management experience.
- People management skills.
- Proven strategic ability to have clear insight into market opportunities and ability to prioritize business investment and commercial deployment.
- Have good connections with CXO’s and key decision makers at companies in various sectors and industries in Canada.
- Have held Director level positions and above.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong business development experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Required education: A university degree in business administration, accounting, commerce, computer science or another discipline related to the service provided is preferred but not required.
Required work experience: 3+ years of experience in accounting, auditing, budgeting, financial planning and analysis or other financial activities.