- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Chief Operating Officer
Required Chief Operating Officer
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Establish objectives for the company and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement company policies and programs
- Establish financial and administrative controls
- Formulate and approve promotional campaigns
- Approve the digital marketing material and brand promotions.
- Social Media management
- Approve overall personnel planning
- Select middle managers
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
- Proven experience of minimum 4 – 5 years in field.
- A University Degree
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and planning skills is essential.
- Good communication skills.
Salary: Salary: CAD$ 64.00/hour plus 4% vacation pay. Full-time permanent position at MIG Freight located at 136 East Drive, Brampton Ontario L6T 1C1
To be considered for this position, please email resume at [email protected]
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: