Dinesh Kumar Sharma and Family
13956 80A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 6P6
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $15.65/hour for 40 hours a week
Language: Basic English
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
Minimum Education: High School
Job Location: 13956 80A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 6P6
Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Shift
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
Dinesh Kumar Sharma and Family are looking for a permanent full-time Child Caregiver to look after kids age 11 years and 15 years at residence in Surrey, BC.
Child Caregiver will be required to perform following duties:
- Supervise, accompany, and care for our kids at our own residence
- Take the children to and from school and appointments
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for children
- Perform other housekeeping duties related to child care, including washing the children’ clothes, cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas
- Oversee various activities of children such as meals and rest periods
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Instruct child about personal hygiene
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support their social development
- Discipline kids according to the methods requested by the parents
- Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding our kids.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• At least 1 year of related experience is required OR Completion of at least 6 months or longer training program in child care or in a related field is required.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Caring, soft spoken, drug free, non-smoking candidates will be preferred.
• Free of cost in home accommodation can be provided, if needed. This is not the requirement of employment. We may help in finding suitable accommodation near by, if needed.
• The job is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Days off: Saturday and Sunday.
• 10 days paid vacations or 4% vacation pay each pay period, 30 minutes paid meal break, 5 days of paid sick leave.
Employment groups: Aboriginal people, Youth, Students, New Immigrants, people with disability are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Kindly send your resume via email or mail, NO walk in please as this is our private household address. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview:
Mail: 13956 80A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 6P6