Fareeha Asif is looking for a child caregiver for her 1 , 7 and 9 years old kids at her residence.
Job Location: 15998 111 Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, V4N 1C8
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent.
Job Vacancy: 1
Wage: $14.60 per hour for 40 hours a week.
Job Duties: Following are the job duties of a Child Caregiver:
– Bathe, dress and feed the children.
– Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infant.
– Give discipline to children according to the methods requested by parents.
– Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding child.
– Maintain a safe and healthy environment in home.
– Take children to and from school and to appointments.
– Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
– Organize activities such as games and outings for children.
– Prepare and serve nutritious meal to children.
– Help children in doing homework.
– Tend to emotional well-being of children.
– Oversee children’s activities such as meals and rest periods as instructed by parents.
– Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
– Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
– Secondary school education is usually required.
– 1 to 2 years of experience may be required in childcare or completion of a degree or diploma in childcare.
Please send your resume by Email: [email protected]