- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Child Caregiver (Private Home)
We are looking to hire Caregiver on Permanent & Full-time basis for our private home (not on live-in basis) located in the city of Brampton, ON for taking care of our children aged 10 year and 4 years.
The terms and conditions of employment will be as follows:
Terms of employment: Full-time & Permanent
Education: Higher Secondary
Experience: At least one year Experience in the same filed or fresher with required Live-In Caregiver training program can be consider.
The person should be able to perform the following duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervise and care for children in employer’s residence.
• Bathe, dress and feed children.
• Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer.
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
• Tend to the emotional well-being of children.
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
• Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise.
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other housekeeping duties.
• Maintain a healthy environment in the home.
Knowledge of north Indian language would be an asset for this job position.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this job position, please forward your resume to the following:
Email: [email protected]
or Fax your resume to 1-877-275-6880
Address: 36 Ash Court, Brampton, ON L7A 1L5
We will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: