Ravneet K Dhaliwal is looking to hire Caregiver on Permanent & Full-time basis for our private home (not on live-in basis) located in the city of Brampton, ON for taking care of our children aged more than 2 year. The terms and conditions of employment will be Full-time & Permanent.
Education: Higher Secondary
Experience: At least one year Experience in the same filed or fresher with required Live-In Caregiver training program can be consider.
The person needs to perform some or all of the following duties:
- Home child care providers
- Supervise and care for children in employer’s or own residence
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other housekeeping duties
- Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Instruct children in personal hygiene
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support their social development
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
- Take children to and from school and appointments
- May be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child.
- Foster parents
- Care for foster children, usually on an emergency or temporary basis, as a primary guardian under general direction of foster parent agency
- Consult foster parent agency supervisors for advice and when problems arise
- Administer foster care programs for foster children, as directed by foster parent agency social workers.
We pay competitive wages $17.00 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Address: 36 Ash Court, Brampton, ON L7A 1L5
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.