Employer: Negin B. and Saeed G.
Employers’ address: Carrier Crescent, Maple, ON
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Bathe, dress and feed children
• Discipline the children according to the methods requested by the parents
• Prepare children for rest periods
• Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Take children to appointments
• Tend to emotional well-being of children
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• Supervise and care for children
• Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Shop for food and household supplies
• Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
• Wash, iron and press clothing and household linen
– Education: Completion of secondary school is required
– Experience: At least one year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required
– Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks.
– Personal Suitability: Initiative, judgement, reliability, effective interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication, organized, flexibility.
– Work setting: Private home – Employer’s home
Children ages: 2 years old and an infant who is less than 1 year old
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week
– The candidate will be responsible for the care of two children.
– Regular schedule: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, 5 days per week and two days off on Saturdays and Sundays. Position requires flexibility in schedule including some weekend hours and evening shifts as needed.
– Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]