Claims Vendor Management Sr. Specialist
This role has responsibility for administering contracts with outside vendors in line with Claims Management Strategy. Interfaces between Vendors and the Company and ensures the Company´s requirements are met. Seeks to improve vendor performance and drives high quality competitively priced vendor solutions. Assists in strategies to optimize vendor service performance and cost across the Claims organization. Seeks out new vendors to meet the requirements of the Organization.
• Bachelors Degree and 6 or more years of experience in the Vendor Management area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 8 or more years of experience in the Vendor Management area
• Experience managing external business relationships and performance
• Experience managing projects or teamsJob Accountabilities – Key Accountabilities
• Responsible for managing and sourcing Claims vendors within the agreed authority levels. Works closely with the procurement function, is responsible for the due diligence process and negotiating new contracts.
• Responsible for the development of vendor agreements for the larger/more complex vendors and supporting the associated negotiations.
• Ensures quality and delivery of service level agreements by auditing and tracking vendors within area of responsibility.
• Tracks and reports metrics to ensure performance against the agreed service levels. Manages Claims vendor performance issues in area of responsibility.
• Participates in vendor performance reviews within area of responsibility / defined vendors and meetings with new and/or potential vendors. Drives continuous improvement in customer experience and cost savings.
• Seeks out opportunities to eliminate redundancies and leakage in the Claims organization.
• Adheres to the Global Claims Policy in the development and management of vendor agreements.
• Monitors competitor activity to help ensure we maintain a competitive advantage and manage our vendors in line with industry standards and best practices.
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. We are a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. Today, we serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology and insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, Zurich strives to provide ongoing career development opportunities and foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.