- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Home » Cleaner
|Date||November 24, 2021|
|Company||Interior Health Authority|
|Client||Interior Health Authority|
Job title :CLEANER
Facility :KELOWNA GENERAL HOSPITAL
Status :RELIEF FULL TIME
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a hard working and dedicated Cleaner to fill a Relief Full Time position at the Kelowna General Hospital! This position works a Monday to Friday schedule that includes day shifts from 08:00 – 16:00.
**The successful candidate is responsible for working the hours and rotation of the posted position, this is not flexible**
What Will You Work On?
This position performs housekeeping duties throughout the facility and maintains clean and sanitary conditions in areas such as patient, resident, and client rooms along with washrooms, corridors, hallways, lounges, offices and common areas used by staff, visitors and patients/residents.
How Will You Create Impact?
Support Services Workers are vital team members within the health care system and play an important role in the health and wellbeing of our patients, visitors and Staff. If you are looking for meaningful work that has a positive impact within your community, and room to grow – apply today!
How Will We Help You Grow?
While many of our support services roles start as casual, Interior Health provides opportunities to gain permanent and temporary work, cross-training into other areas of support services and beyond, potential for employer paid health and wellness benefits including pension plan and group life benefits. If you are looking for a great foundational work opportunity, learn more about Support Services here!
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 10,
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
• Ability to organize work
• Ability to operate related equipment.
• We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
• Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to [email protected] to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: