Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Cleaning Supervisors (6215)
NOC Job Title: Supervisor, Cleaners
14731 106A Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3R 1T7 Canada
• Assist in hiring, training and supervising the cleaners.
• Plan, schedule and supervise the work of Building Cleaners and Cleaning Equipment Operators
• Conduct follow up inspections to ensure proper maintenance and completion of tasks.
• Prepare work schedules to coordinate work activities on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure each building is properly maintained.
• Maintain and Order new equipment and cleaning supplies.
• Plan and Prepare budget and financial records by monitoring revenue and expenditure from each project.
• Report to the management, if any maintenance needed on the premises.
• Collect payments for assigned cleaning jobs.
• Completion of secondary school education is required.
• Minimum 6 months experience in the field is required.
How to Apply