Who we are:
GTA FINEST RESTORATION SERVICES (OTTAWA) INC has succeeded in delivering quality customer care. As a full-time Cleaning Supervisor in our company, there will be extensive work in supervising the cleaning during the restoration process of structures damaged by water, mould, smoke, fire, and so on.
Our ideal applicant must have experience with providing field support to our cleaning teams, training, assistance with customer requests/complaints, direction with new customers, coordinating site visits, providing feedback to the team’s performance and compliance within our high standard.
- Assist cleaners in performing duties with the team to handle customer requests/complaints.
- Ensure scope of work has been completed, such as cleaning and sanitizing homes and offices suffering from water, mould, smoke and fire damage;
- Supervise and assist in the extraction of water, sewage and mould;
- Operating water extractors, floor scrubbers, pressure washers and vacuums when required;
- Supervise and assist in tearing down damaged structures from homes;
- Document and provide reports on-site visits/inspections;
- Meet with the cleaning/restoration team at customer locations;
- Train new hires, provide feedback to the team’s performance;
- Maintain and secure storage areas and cleaning equipment/supplies ensuring the safety of staff and the public;
- Other duties as required.
- Previous supervisory experience considered an asset;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments;
- Good understanding of Occupational Health and Safety Act;
- Flexible work hours and days;
- Valid driver’s license G-Full.
Remuneration: $25.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time
Location: North York, GTA