1. Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff.
2. Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers.
3. Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards.
4. Prepare budget and cost estimates.
5. Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services.
6. Maintain financial records, Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs. 7. Assist cleaners in performing duties, Establish work schedules.
No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
2. Effective interpersonal skills
Employment target groups:
1. Vulnerable Youth
2. Visible minorities
3. Indigenous people
4. Newcomers to Canada