Client Benefit Analyst
The primary function of the Client Benefit Analyst is to act as a key point of contact for all Health Benefit inquiries and issues for our customers – insurance companies and third party administrators (TPAs). The Client Benefit Analyst will ensure that relationships with our customers are effectively maintained. The Customer Services team provides support to customers on Pharmacy, Dental and Health plans coverage. The team also provides customer support on various database, IT, adjudication inquiries, and coordinating with other departments to fully support customers
- Provide expertise on Drug, Dental & Extended Health Benefits related issues as requested by customers, such as claim adjudication and payment questions.
- Support ESC Clinical team with the implementation of new and existing clinical programs, formularies, and new business development products.
- Provide support to Account Managers on various strategic initiatives, communications and promotion of ESI Canada’s products to the marketplace.
- Support customers with impact analysis as needed.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other Express Scripts Canada departments which include; Drug Plan Management, DIN Database, Provider Audit, Information Systems, Claims Processing, Finance and Provider Call Centre. Work closely alongside these internal operational representatives to identify and resolve customer needs.
- Facilitate and attend various meetings with customers and internal partners.
- Train customers and internal partners on various applications.
- Provide back up to Customer Support Specialist
- University Degree, College Diploma or Equivalent experience
- Bilingual in French and English written and verbal is an asset
- Experience in the field of Group Insurance, Pharmacy, Dental or Health Benefits Plans
- Pharmacy technician background and/or knowledge of government drug programs (Ontario Drug Benefits, Provincial Formularies, RAMQ) is an asset
- Excellent Customer Service capabilities
- Demonstrates strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates leadership & problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize based on urgency
- Able to work effectively with both internal/external customers and internal/external contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with computer applications (MS Office, Express Scripts Canada applications)
Express Scripts Canada is a Cigna company
Express Scripts Canada is a subsidiary of Express Scripts, a Cigna company. Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, wellbeing and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna offers an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioural health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products.
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada is a leading health benefits manager and has been recognized as one of the most innovative. Our clients include Canada’s leading insurers, third party administrators and governments. We work with these clients to develop industry-leading solutions to deliver superior healthcare in a cost-controlled environment. We provide Active Pharmacy™ services to more than 7 million Canadian patients and adjudicate more than 100 million pharmacy, dental, and extended health claims annually. Through our proprietary consumer intelligence, clinical expertise, and patients-first approach, we promote better health decisions for plan members, while managing and reducing drug benefit costs for plan sponsors.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate obtains an Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation to receive clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
If you require accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.