- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Clinical Account Executive – Work From Home
The Sr. CAE is assigned a set of complex / sophisticated clients. They serve clients as the primary contact for all clinical related initiatives, financial /rebate and clinical modeling, trend evaluation, clinical business plan development consultation-presentation, implementation and oversight, results evaluation, and follow-up related to the comprehensive management of clinical programs and services issues and initiatives regarding programs and up-sell.
- Leads the up-sell and implementation of clinical program solutions to clients thru consultative methods and processes (e.g. Ongoing interaction, quarterly/ annual reviews, modeling/ report reviews, etc) in accordance with client business plans and upon collaboration and coordination with account management team members regarding operational details.
- Demonstrates clear understanding and interpretation of current industry trends and drug information.
- Continually reviews to detect medication utilization issues related to specialty drug plan design.
- Communicates to client’s data based explanations for trends and explores opportunities for improvement as necessary.
- Oversee development, preparation, quality and presentation of clinical business strategy recommending reporting improvements as necessary (utilization and/or health management strategy/reporting) for each client assigned.
- Acts in concert with assigned Account Executives and Account Management to service all needs of the client
- Provides clinical oversight and management to business division, develops tools and training for carrying out work plan goals, and represents the business division as a point of contact for various corporate clinical initiatives including product development task forces, prospective client sales meetings, client advisory board panels, etc. Leading, developing and implementing process improvement initiatives with broader CAE, peer audience, Clinical product teams, PhAn as well as clients
- Quick study, high energy, self-starter, approachable, and collaborative
- Influential and impactful presentation and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Flexibility, keen to improve organizational effectiveness
- Leads the up-sell and implementation of clinical program solutions and formulary related programs to clients thru consultative methods and processes
- Excellent presentation and client relationship skills needed in order to facilitate upsell of clinical programs and retain clients.
- Development, preparation, and presentation of clinical business strategy for multiple clients on a yearly basis.
- Continually reviews plan setup to detect medication utilization issues and trends related to formulary and drug plan design
- Shares best practice standards with broader CAE peer audience
- B.S. in Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy and advanced degrees or pharmacy residency preferred
- 4-6 years relevant experience in pharmacy, managed care or PBM industry
- Current U.S. Pharmacist License
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Working knowledge of financials.
- Strong Project management skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to negotiate, lead others, organize, analyze and interpret information
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong focus on book of business client satisfaction and client retention results
- Demonstrated ability managing projects, utilizing proven project management processes
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to resolve complex client issues
- Ability to travel overnight up to 20%.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: