NEW PROJECTS! YEAR-ROUND WORK! FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY! FAST GROWING COMPANY!
We’re passionate about delivering an exceptional kitchen cabinets experience. We apply the most innovative and cutting-edge designs in today’s kitchen and vanity market. You can rely on our professional team to make recommendations that fit your taste and style but always give you the final word. Currently we have employment opportunity for
Team Wood Kitchen Cabinets (2009) Ltd.
Unit 8 12777 76A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 4Y8
Salary: $34.00/Hourly for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Team Wood Kitchen Cabinets (2009) Ltd. located at Unit 8 12777 76A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 4Y8 provides services including millwork, countertops and custom-made kitchen cabinets for residential and commercial buildings. We are urgently looking for CNC Machinist to add into our team. As a CNC Machinist, candidate will be required to:
• Plan machining by studying the work order and reading the blue prints, drawings, interpreting geometric dimensions and plan complete sequences of operations.
• Read and interpret cabinet drawings, blueprints, charts and tables or study sample parts to determine machining operation to be performed
• Select the correct CNC tools in order to perform the necessary machining operations as well selecting correct inserts and fixtures for machining.
• Programming the machine in order to complete jobs or drawings.
• Load up work pieces and set up CNC machine as per specifications.
• Set up, operate and maintain CNC machine to make cabinets and other related products
• Check the dimensions and the stock of work-piece materials required to perform the job.
• Calculate and set controls in order to regulate machining factors while operating the machine.
• Verifying conformance of finished work piece to specification.
• Informing supervisor/production manager when new tools/equipment is needed.
• Ensure machine and work place is safe and clean, routine maintenance on machines must be performed.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 3-4 years of work experience in the trade or Completion of a four-year apprenticeship program is required.
• Trade certification for machinists (CNC) would be an asset, but not mandatory.
• Proficiency in reading/writing English.
Medical benefits after qualifying period of 03 months. 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
Mail: Unit 8 12777 76A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 4Y8