This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Surrey Inspection & Repair Centre Ltd is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professionals to join their team.
Employer name: Surrey Inspection & Repair Centre Ltd
Job Title: Computer Network Technician (NOC 2281)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: Unit A, 10944 124 Street Surrey, BC V3V4T9
Salary: $35.00/Hourly for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Diploma, Certificate
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Surrey
- Completion of college diploma, certificate or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Network Administration or related field
- Hands-on experience with computer network, network administration and network installation at least 2 years
- Essential knowledge of computer systems and utilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage information and computer systems
- Administer and troubleshoot network entail, identify and resolve network performance problems
- Review and install any upgrades to the computer hardware, networking software, and operating software
- Communicating efficiently with staff to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Maintain troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks, wide area networks, mainframe networks, computer workstations, connections to the Internet and computer system
- Conduct monthly service tests and perform security and quality controls on the software and network to ensure proper quality and security standards are met
- Keep a record of all the tests conducted and any issue that had to be resolved
- Improve the quality and efficiency of our systems
- Perform backup and recovery operations
Selected applicants will be contacted for interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please send your resumes.
Email: [email protected]