A Star Concrete Ltd. is hiring 04 Concrete Finisher (NOC 7282)
It is a full-time permanent position available to join as soon as possible. This position offers $31.00 per hour for 40 hours per week.
Business Location: 9342 156 street, Surrey, BC, V3R 4L2
Work Location: Various locations
Education: Completion of High School is required
Experience: 2 to 3 years experience is required
Following are the job Duties:
- Direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces and impart desired finish using appropriate tools
- Level the top surface of freshly poured concrete on floors, walls, ceilings or sidewalks
- Smooth and finish freshly poured concrete, apply curing or surface treatments
- Install, maintain and restore various masonry structures such as foundations, floors, ceilings, sidewalks etc.
- Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure the surface of concrete
- Waterproof, damp-proof and restore concrete surfaces
- Operate power vibrator to compact concrete
- Fill hollows and remove high spots to smooth freshly poured concrete
- Install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete
- May estimate costs
- Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of floors, walls, roads and other concrete structures.
If interested to apply, please email at [email protected]