A-Star Concrete Ltd. is hiring 02 Concrete Mixer Operator Helper (NOC 7611)
It is a full-time permanent position and available to join as soon as possible. This position offers $21.00 per hour for 40 hours per week.
Business Location: 9405-156 Street, Surrey BC, V3R 5Z1
Education: Completion of High School is required
Experience: Experience in related field is an asset
Following are the job Duties:
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment,
- Assist in aligning pipes and perform related activities during oil and gas pipeline construction
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
- Monitor machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps
- Clean up chemical spills
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Benefits: Relocation expenses and medical insurance will be covered for three months by employer if required.
If interested to apply, please email at [email protected]