Jay Kali Construction Ltd. located at 13540-79 Ave, Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 2Y8 is currently looking for 2 Construction Helpers to join their team and must be able to fulfill the following job duties:
• Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas.
• Clean and prepare surfaces
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites.
• Mix, pour and spread materials.
• Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel.
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment.
• Take care of construction equipment.
• Assist skilled tradesman and help them in moving equipment and, provide assistance in other activities.
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
• Some work experience as a construction labourer would be an asset.
• Salary: $21.00/Hourly. Overtime starts after 40 hours per week.
• Fulltime, Permanent.
• Must be willing to travel to work sites all over lower Mainland BC.
Work Conditions & Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Tight deadlines, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Combination of sitting, standing, walking.
Personal suitability: Team Player, Reliability
Major Work Area: Construction, Renovation, Maintenance and repair
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots.
13540-79 Ave, Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 2Y8 and various Locations in Lower Mainland, British Columbia
Interested candidates should contact immediately through:
E-mail: [email protected]
Regular Mail: 13540-79Ave Surrey, British Columbia Canada V3W2Y8