SURDEL FENCING & LANDSCAPING9 LTD.
9214 126A STREET SURREY BC V3V 5G2
Salary: $21.00 to $22.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Permanent, Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Shift, Flexible hours
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 02
NOC Group: Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (7611)
NOC Job Title: Construction Helper
Job Location(s): All over lower mainland with base at 9214 126A STREET SURREY BC V3V 5G2
SURDEL FENCING & LANDSCAPING9 LTD. is looking for 2 Construction helpers to work for full time permanent positions. If eligible, please apply. We will be looking forward for your resumes.
- Assist our landscapers in the construction of landscapes and related structures, and to maintain lawns, gardens, cemeteries, landscaped interiors and other landscaped areas in residential or commercial buildings.
- Assist trades men in constructing, renovating fences, decks, patios, and other wood structures.
- Deliver or hold materials or tools to help tradesman and, provide assistance in other activities.
- Spread top-soil, lay sod, plant flowers, grass, shrubs and trees and perform other duties to assist with the construction of a landscape and related structures.
- Cut grass, rake, fertilize and water lawns, weed gardens, prune shrubs and trees and perform other maintenance duties as directed by supervisor.
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches. Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
- Operate and maintain power mowers, tractors, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, pruning saws, snowblowers and other landscape maintenance equipment.
- Spray and dust trees, shrubs, lawns and gardens, as directed, to control insects and disease.
- Perform other manual duties to clean and maintain landscaped environments.
- Education: No formal education requirements. Completion of secondary education will be an asset.
- Experience: No prior work experience required, On the job training can be provided.
- Language: Basic English is a requirement.
- Other: Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
- Requires lifting, pulling and carrying of equipment and other objects.
- Candidate should be willing to work outdoors irrespective of the weather conditions.
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions
Position is entitled to receive 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary each pay period. Transportation to and from work location is provided free of cost in company vehicle.
How to Apply
If eligible, please apply at the earliest
By email: [email protected]
By mail: 9214 126A STREET SURREY BC V3V 5G2