Jay & Ess Construction Ltd is currently looking for 1 Construction Helper located at 7908 122A Street to join their team to perform the following job duties:
- Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas.
- Clean and prepare surfaces
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites.
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel.
- Mix, pour and spread materials.
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment.
- Take care of construction equipment.
- Assist skilled tradesman and help them in moving equipment and, provide assistance in other activities.
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
- Some work experience as a construction labourer would be an asset.
- Salary: $21.00/Hourly. Overtime starts after 40 hours per week.
- Fulltime, Permanent.
- Must be willing to travel to work sites all over lower Mainland BC.
Work Conditions & Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Tight deadlines, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Combination of sitting, standing, walking.
Personal suitability: Team Player, Reliability
Major Work Area: Construction, Renovation, Maintenance and repair
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots.
7908 122A Street, Surrey, British Columbia Canada V3W 3T3
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should contact immediately through:
E-mail: [email protected]
Regular Mail: 7908 122A Street, Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 3T3,