Company: 888 Commercial Construction Ltd.
Position: Construction Helper (NOC- 7611)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Wage Rate: $21 per hour for 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Business Location: 15039 95A Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3R 1E6
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Experience: Some experience in construction an asset
Location of work: Various locations according to company contracts.
Benefits: Medical insurance for first three months and relocation expenses will be covered, if required.
- Prepare construction sites, materials and tools.
- Load, unload and transport construction material.
- Assemble and breakdown temporary structures, barricades and scaffoldings.
- Mix, pour and spread construction material.
- Assist tradespersons such as painters, plumbers, carpenters, drywall installers and construction supervisors in construction activities.
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants and remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities.
- Direct traffic and erect appropriate traffic signs.
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Work Environment/Conditions: Outside, Inside, Heat, Sun, Rain, Cold. Depending on the work requirements, the candidates will be expected to work in the up listed working environment.
Work Setting: The candidates should be available to work outdoors full-time in the day or evening or on weekend if required.
Physical Capabilities: Large workload, physically demanding, Tight deadlines, Bending, crouching, Kneeling.
How to apply:
Email: [email protected]
By Mail: 15039 95A Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3R 1E6