NCC CONSTRUCTION LTD.
Job Title: Construction Helper
Start Date: To start as soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Day
Work Address: 13508 84 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W3H2.
Wage: $21.00 per hour for 37.5 hours a week, overtime will be paid after 40 hours.
Minimum Education: Completion of High School
Experience: experience in the field will be an asset.
Languages: Knowledge of English in speaking, reading, and writing is required
- Loading and Unloading construction materials.
- Levelling earth using rake and shovel.
- Mixing, pouring and spreading construction materials like concrete.
- Removing debris and cleaning the area.
- Help Feeding machines at the construction sites.
- Directing traffic near the construction places.
- Assisting other co-workers and helping them in lifting heavy equipment’s.
- Performing various other activities at construction sites.
Benefits: Relocation expenses and medical insurance for first three months will be covered by the employer and 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid.
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive, attention to detail, tight deadlines, fast-paced environment.
Please send an email to [email protected] Mention Construction Helper in subject Line.
OR mail your resume to: 13508 – 84 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 3H2