Purewal Construction Ltd
Business location: 13429 56Ave, Surrey, BC, V3X2Z5
Work Location: various locations as per contracts.
The company is employing 5 CONSTRUCTION HELPERS.
Position is full time, permanent. Candidate should be high school graduate with basic knowledge of English and some experience in the field would be an asset. Wage rate is $21.00 per hour / 40 hours a week.
Relocation expenses and medical insurance will be covered for first three months by the employer, if required.
Duties to be performed at worksite include:
- Loading and unloading materials and moving them to their locations.
- Mixing, Pouring and Spreading materials such as concrete and asphalt.
- Erecting and dismantling concrete forms and ramps at construction sites.
- Levelling earth to fine grade specifications.
- Assist with maintaining and repairing equipment and other construction tools.
- Regulate traffic and erect traffic symbols.
- Clean the work site and dispose off the waste.
- Perform other activities at construction sites as directed.
Interested candidates can apply by sending their resume to the below mentioned E mail address:
or by mail: 13429 56Ave, Surrey, BC, V3X2Z5