Company: King Koating Roofing Inc
Business information: We are specialists in industrial, commercial, and highrise condominium waterproofing systems, new applications, and technologies. We strive to deliver premium roofing systems efficiently and effectively while minimizing the impacts of operations.
Business address: 41 Peelar Road, Concord, Ontario L4K 1A3
Work Location: Various locations within Greater Toronto Area and Southern Ontario
Type of Employment: Full time-Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Assist tradespersons such as carpenters and roofers in construction activities
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal
operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
-Education: No formal education is required
-Experience: Experience is an asset. Training will be provided.
-Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Overtime required, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling
-Personal suitability: Effective interpersonal skills, Team player, Initiative, Accurate, Judgement, Organized
-Weight Handling: Up to 45kg (100lbs)
– Work Site Environment: All seasons – Outdoors, Dusty, Cold, Hot
Salary: $24.04- $26.04 hourly, 30- 50 Hours per week.
Benefits: Transportation supplied to and from work. Accommodation provided at a discounted cost.
Flexibility in schedule is required. The employee will work Monday to Friday, from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Overtime and weekend work may be required based on the business’ needs. A minimum of 30 hours per week is guaranteed during the winter months.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
cc: [email protected]
Apply by mail: 41 Peelar Road, Concord, Ontario L4K 1A3
**Please apply with the subject: Job Application- Construction labourer