- Loading and unloading of material to the work site.
- Mixing, pouring, and spreading concrete and asphalt.
- Assisting other tradespersons in construction activities.
- Assisting heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment, and provide assistance in other tasks.
- Assist in drilling at construction sites.
- Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators, and tampers as directed.
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used at sites such as mixers, compressors, and pumps.
- Remove debris at the site and keep the site clean.
- Assist in aligning pipes and performing related activities during work.
- Using a rake and a shovel, grade the earth to the desired fineness.
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: