NCC CONSTRUCTION LTD.
Job Title: Construction Manager (NOC: 0711)
Start Date: To start as soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Weekend
Work Address: 13508 84 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W3H2.
Work Location: Employees are required to work all over lower mainland
Wage rate: $41.50 per hour for 37.5hrs overtime will be paid after 40.00 hours
Minimum Education: Completion of diploma or other college education required.
Experience: 4-5 years of experience in Construction required.
Languages: Knowledge of English in speaking, reading, and writing is required
- Must be able to organize and control construction projects
- Plan, prepare and evaluate schedules, specifications and budget
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses required for the job
- Prepare contracts and negotiate changes and additions to agreements
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Monitor compliance to building and safety codes and other regulations
- Investigate any damage or delays at construction sites
- Prepare reports.
- Must ensure a safe and clean work environment
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Large workload, physically demanding, Tight deadlines, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Benefits: 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
Please send an email to [email protected] – Mention Construction Manager in subject Line.
OR Mail your resume to: 13508 – 84 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 3H2