- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of workers.
- Set up procedures for adhering to work schedules and coordinating work with other project managers.
- Resolve workplace issues and suggest ways to boost productivity.
- Make suggestions for personnel decisions such as hiring and promotions.
- Prepare reports and other documents.
- Requisition of materials and supplies.
- Train or arrange for the training of workers.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in the same field is required.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: