Elite Asbestos Removal Ltd.
14143 110A Avenue Surrey BC V3R 2B2
Salary: $32.00 – $34.00/Hourly for 35 hours a week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Contractors and Supervisors, Heavy Construction Equipment Crews (7217)
NOC Job Title: Construction Site Foreman
Job Location(s): Various locations with base at 14143 110A Avenue Surrey BC V3R 2B2
Elite Asbestos Removal Ltd. based at 14143 110A Avenue Surrey BC V3R 2B2 is looking for physically fit individuals for the position of “Construction Supervisor” on permanent and full-time basis. Candidate must be willing to perform the following job duties in efficient manner.
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who removes asbestos from ceilings, walls, beams, boilers, and other structures, following hazardous waste handling guidelines
• Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other project supervisors or managers
• Instruct, oversee, heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment
• Supervise workers while demolishing buildings
• Maintain a safe work environment by respecting all the safety procedures, communicating to WCB inspectors on the site, providing them report of work on the site
• Requisition materials and supplies for our business
• Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
• Train or arrange for training of workers
• Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
• Prepare production and other reports
• Manage the on the site operations of our company
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related helpers and labourers.
• May perform the same duties as team when required
• Completion of secondary school will be an asset but not mandatory.
• 2-3 years of experience in the construction industry preferably in excavation/demolition/asbestos removal is required.
• Satisfactory level of written/oral English is required.
• Ability to supervise and instruct team of 10 or more people
Other: Must be physically fit and able to lift weight, carry on heavy loads, stand for extended hours, bend, sit on knees, comfortable with masks, work in extreme cold weather, work without having warm clothes on, operate heavy tools such as hammers, knife, scraper, shovels, vacuum, broom, dust pan, ladders etc.
Transportation to and from the work location will be provided free of cost in company vehicle. 4% Vacation pay or 10 days of paid vacation time.
How to Apply
By Email: [email protected]
By Mail:14143 110A Avenue Surrey BC V3R 2B2