Raisahara Drywall Ltd. is looking for 1 Construction Supervisors to join its team as soon as possible.
- Supervise the activities of carpenters and framers who construct and renovate wooden structures and other building materials.
- Form methods to meet workloads.
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments.
- Requisition materials and supplies.
- Settle work problems and suggest methods to improve work efficiency.
- Train or arrange for training of workers.
- Provide opinion on hiring and promotions.
- Guarantee safety standards are considered at work locations.
- Prepare schedules and reports.
• Completion of High school
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in the trade
• Journeyman/Woman certificate is not compulsory but will be an asset
Wage: $32.00 per hour
Job Location: 13428 87 b Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 6E3 and Various Locations across the Lower Mainland
Hours: 40 hours per week. Full time, Permanent position
Interested candidates please apply immediately through either of the following:
Mail – 13428 87 b Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 6E3
Email – [email protected]