Saab Framing is looking for a new Construction Supervisor to join our team at the earliest convenience!
As a Construction Supervisor you have to perform the following job duties:
• Plan and supervise the activities of construction site workers and helpers
- Form methods to meet workloads
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Settle work problems and suggest methods to improve work efficiency
• Arrange for training of workers
• Guarantee safety standards are considered at work locations.
• Prepare schedules and reports
• Completion of High school
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in the trade
• Journeyman/Woman certificate is not compulsory but will be an asset
• Wage: $32.00 per hour
• Job Location: 8449-122St Surrey, BC – V3W 3S8 and various construction sites located across Lower Mainland British Columbia.
• Hours: 40 hours per week. Full time, Permanent position
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CVs immediately through either of the following:
By Email: [email protected]
By Mail: 8449-122St Surrey, BC – V3W 3S8