0985115 BC Ltd.
576 Eckhardt Ave E, Penticton BC, V2A 1Z8 Canada
Salary: $35.50-$36.00/Hourly for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades (7215)
NOC Job Title: General Supervisor – Residential Construction
Operating at 576 Eckhardt Ave E, Penticton BC, V2A 1Z8 Canada.
Job Description 0985115 BC Ltd. is a general construction contracting company based at 576 Eckhardt Ave E, Penticton BC, V2A 1Z8 Canada, specializing in constructing residential and commercial buildings since 2009. We are urgently looking for 01 Construction Supervisor to add into our team.
• Supervise, co-ordinate and instruct the activities of tradesmen and labourers who construct, renovate and maintain structures of wood and other building materials and build and install interior finishing in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
• Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
• Negotiating contracts with vendors, contractors and sub-contractors
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Communicating to city’s by law officers, WCB inspectors on the site, providing them report of work on the site
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity
• Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
• Ensure standards for safe working conditions are observed
• Prepare schedules and other reports
• Train or arrange for training of workers.
• May perform the same duties as team when required
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 3-4 years of experience in the trade are required.
• Good communication skills in English are required.
• Willing and able to perform physically demanding work including the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
• Ability to supervise and instruct team of 10 or more people.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Large workload, Physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Site Environment
At heights, Noisy, Dusty
Major Work Area
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment Standards Act, 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation or 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation on each pay period. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
How to apply
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via: Email: [email protected] Mail: 576 Eckhardt Ave E, Penticton BC, V2A 1Z8 Canada