Saab Framing is looking for a new Construction Supervisor to join our team at the earliest convenience!
As a Construction Supervisor you have to perform the following job duties:
• Plan and supervise the activities of construction site workers and helpers
- Form methods to meet workloads
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Settle work problems and suggest methods to improve work efficiency
• Arrange for training of workers
• Guarantee safety standards are considered at work locations.
• Prepare schedules and reports
• Completion of High school
• At least 3 years’ experience in the trade
• Journeyman/Woman certificate is not compulsory but will be an asset
• Wage: $36.00 per hour
• Job Location: 8449-122St Surrey, BC – V3W 3S8 and various construction sites located across Lower Mainland British Columbia.
• Hours: 40 hours per week. Full time, Permanent position
Free Transportation will be provided by the employer.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CVs immediately through either of the following:
By Email: [email protected]
By Mail: 8449-122St Surrey, BC – V3W 3S8