Company: Pop’s Pub South Ltd. O/A Pop’s Taphouse & Grill
Business information: We are a restaurant specialized in brews and grilled food; we serve beers on tap with special local favorites at each location and wine. We support local suppliers by using fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
Business Address: 1516 9th Avenue South, Lethbridge, AB T1J 1V8
Work location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods in accordance with standards and in a timely manner
· Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
· Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
· Maintain consistency of appearance and quality of all menu items
· Clean kitchen and work areas
· Inspect kitchens and food service areas
· Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
· Communicate between shifts and with supervisors to ensure adequate product levels and consistent food quality
· Be aware of proper stock rotation of all food and help with storage of incoming product
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
-Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience a post-secondary certificate is required.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods, attention to detail.
-Personal suitability: Initiative, accurate, team player, ability to multitask, client focus, organized, reliability, flexibility, organized.
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 per hour, 40 Hours per week.
Benefits: share of tips/ gratuities
Important information: The worker must work 8-hour shifts, between 10:30 AM and 11:00 PM. Two days off for every 7 days provided on a rotational basis. Position requires flexibility in scheduling- shifts, evening or weekend hours as needed. Overtime may be required.
Apply by mail to: 1516 9th Avenue South Lethbridge, AB T1J 1V8
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]