Munchikone Food Bar Inc. Is looking for a full-time Cook to join their team as soon as possible in Agassiz, BC.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- May set up and oversee buffets
- May clean kitchen and work area
- May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- May hire and train kitchen staff
- May specialize in preparing and cooking ethnic cuisine or special dishes
Completion of secondary school is usually required.
Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or Completion of college or other program in cooking or Several years of commercial cooking experience are required.
Salary: $15.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
Job Type: Full Time
107-1810 Agassiz-Rosedale Highway
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to: [email protected]
No Phone Calls please, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply