This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
White Rock Indian Flavours Ltd is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join their team.
Employer name: White Rock Indian Flavours Ltd
Job Title: Cook (NOC 6322)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: 15240 Russell Ave White Rock BC V4B 2P6
Salary: $26.00/Hourly for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Completion of high school
Positions Available: 2
Job Location: White Rock
- Completion of high school
- A College program/Diploma in cooking, food safety is an asset
- Minimum 2 years of commercial cooking experience
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, teamwork, and multitasking
- Ability to work on all shift’s morning, day, evening, night & weekends
- Prepare and cook full course Indian meals including vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Perform required food preparations as per restaurant menu
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise and schedule kitchen staff
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Keep track records of ingredients, supplies, equipment in the Kitchen area.
- Control wastage of food
- Plan menus determine the size of portions and estimate food requirements.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary workstation area including Kitchen, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, sauté burners, convection oven and refrigeration equipment.
Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please email your resumes.
Email: [email protected]