3229 Highway 7, Markham Ontario, L3R 3P3
Title of Position: Cook (NOC:6322)
- Prepare and cook complete or individual Japanese Tonkatsu (Pork Cutlet) dishes and meals.
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers.
- Oversee kitchen operations.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment.
- May clean kitchen and work area.
- May plan menus, determine food size portions, estimate food requirements and costs and monitor and order supplies.
- May train and hire kitchen staff.
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Wage: $20.45 hourly for 30 hours per week.
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
Education: college diploma in culinary
2-3 Years or more experience as a professional cook.
Language: Speak English, Read English, Write English
How to apply: Send you resume via email.
Contact info: [email protected]