1094434 BC Ltd. operating as Kesari Sweets is looking for one Cook to join their restaurant located in Surrey, BC. This position is full time with 8 hours a day and 40 hours per week.
As a cook, you will be performing the following job duties:
- Prepare and cook complete meals.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of kitchen helpers engaged in food preparation.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to health standards.
- Estimate amounts and costs and requisition supplies and equipment.
- Clean kitchen and work areas as needed
- Determine size of food portions and estimate food requirements and costs.
- Train and instruct workers in proper food preparation procedures.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients, season and cook food according to recipes.
- Guide, direct, and motivate subordinates
Number of positions: 1
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- 2-3 years of work experience in cooking is required
- English as a language skill is required.
What we offer:
- $25.00 per hour
- 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time position
- Part Timers are also welcome to apply
How to apply:
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail or drop your resume to: Suite 2- 1990 152 Street, Surrey BC, V4A 4N6