KIRO SUSHI, located at #501-4600 130 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2Z 0C2, Canada, is currently looking for Two (2) permanent, full time Cooks qualified. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail.
- Position: Cook
- Vacancy: Two (2)
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Compensation: $17.00-19.00 per hour (to be negotiated depending on experience)
- Working hours: 30~40 hours per week
- Benefits: 4% of vacation pay / Free meals at work and Tips
- Prepare and complete Japanese hot foods and sushi foods such as Udon, Tempura, Yaki soba, Donburi Sushi, Sashimi, Maki, Bento, etc.
- Plan and create new menus and sauces
- Be responsible for reflecting customers’ feedback
- Hire, train, and supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Ensure quality of food and determine size of food portions
- Estimate food requirements and costs and manage kitchen operations
- Oversee kitchens and food service areas
- Monitor, maintain food inventory, supplies and equipment and order them when needed
- Clean kitchen, work areas and abide by safety and hygiene rule.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability: Judgement, Team player, Flexibility, Organized, Dependability, Reliability, Client focus
- Completion of secondary school
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a cook in a commercial restaurant (or) Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks (or) Completion of college or other program in cooking is required
Contact Information: Kiro Sushi
- Business Location: #501-4600 130 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2Z 0C2, Canada
- E-mail: [email protected]
We welcome applicants from underrepresented groups including visible minorities, newcomers, youth and/or aboriginal people. Please apply by emailing with resume at [email protected] Qualified and serious applicants are invited to submit their resume to the attention of the owner.