Business Legal Name: Little Saigon Restaurants (2017) Ltd.
Business Address/ Work Location: #160 – 1828 McCallum Road, Abbotsford, BC, V2S 0H9
Job Title: Cook
Terms of Employment: 30 – 40 hours, Full-time/Permanent
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Wage: $16.50 – $ 18.50 per hour (Depending on Experience)
No of Positions: 2
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- May clean kitchen and work area
- Ensure the food quality is outstanding every time
- May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- May hire and train kitchen staff.
- May specialize in preparing and cooking ethnic cuisine or special dishes
- Keep the work area, utensils, and production equipment in a clean and sanitized state.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate is required.
Experience: 2+ years of commercial cooking experience
****Please Note: Applicants with culinary certificate or cooking diploma will be considered with 1 year or less experience
Language: Functional English is required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Standing for extended periods, Repetitive tasks, Attention to Detail
Essential Skills: Working with others, significant use of memory, continuous learning
Personal Suitability: Organized, Client focus, Team player, Judgement, Reliability
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply only the manner specified below:
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS / NO WALK-IN