Company: JK Woodstock Inc. O/A Kelseys Original Roadhouse
Business Information: Kelseys is Canada’s original roadhouse, reinvented. The home of burly burgers, two-handed sammies, and wings done eight ways. We’re about fresh ingredients prepared in-house, making every journey better and every plate a delicious one.
Business address: 1355 Bramblewood Street, London, Ontario N6K 4X2
Work location: 525 Norwich Avenue, Woodstock, Ontario N4S 9A2
Type of Employment: Full Time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking, and handling of food
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Occasionally wash dishes
– Education: Completion of High School is required
– Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook is required. If the candidate does not have 3 years of experience, then a post-secondary certificate is required
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, standing for extended periods, repetitive tasks, work under pressure, attention to detail, and handling heavy loads
-Personal suitability: Judgement, flexibility, team player, organized, initiative, dependability, and reliability
-Language: English is required
Salary: $ 15.50 to $16.50 hourly, 35-44 hours per week
Benefits: Discount on establishment’s food provided. Gratuities, medical benefits, dental benefits, group insurance benefits, and vision care benefits are offered after three months. If the worker needs to relocate, the employer will cover the travel expenses.
Must have flexible availability – morning, evenings, weekends, and holidays. The work schedule includes 6-8 hour shifts between 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM from Monday through Sunday with 2 days off on a rotational basis. Overtime may be required depending on business needs.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: 1355 Bramblewood Street, London, Ontario, Canada, N6K 4X2