Company: Maple by Marco Pub Ltd. O/A Maple Canadian Pub
Business Information: Maple Canadian Pub is restaurant catering to all ages with the goal of educating people on delicious fresh food that can be found in Canada, without going too far and using local products.
Business Location: 282 King St, Midland, ON L4R 3M6
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Recruit and hire staff
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Manage kitchen operations
– Education: Completion of high school is required.
– Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook. If candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience then a post-secondary certificate is required
– Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling
-Personal Suitability: Excellent written communication, Excellent oral communication, Initiative, Client focus, Accurate, Judgement, Effective interpersonal skills, Team player, Organized
– Language: English is required
Benefits: Accommodation available at a cost. Gratuities.
Salary: $15.25 – $16.25 hourly, 40 Hours per week
Important Information: Flexibility in schedule is required. The worker will work 8 hours per day. We are open 7 days a week from 12:00 pm to 2:00 am every day. The schedule includes weekends and different shifts according to the restaurant’s needs. Overtime may be required. Two days off provided on a rotational basis.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: 282 King St, Midland, ON L4R 3M6