Kamome Japanese Restaurant is located at #2222-4949 Canoe Pass Way, Tsawwassen BC V4M 0B2. We are currently looking for permanent, full time Japanese (kitchen) cooks. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail.
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 8 hrs/day, 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay, Free meals at work, Tips, Employee discounts
- Prepare and cook Japanese hot food items including udon, donburi, teriyaki, tempura, and other Japanese dishes on the menu;
- Maintain inventory and records of food;
- Oversee kitchen operation;
- Train kitchen staff.
- Completion of secondary school;
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or 2-3 years of commercial cooking experience.
Language at work: English
Job Location: #2222-4949 Canoe Pass Way, Tsawwassen, BC V4M 0B2
Contact Information: Kamome Japanese Restaurant
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org