Coop – Montreal
Zurich is currently looking for post-secondary Coop student, to work from September, 2022 to end of December 2022, and to provide support with various projects and tasks to support the business.
You will work under direct supervision and perform requested tasks alongside experienced professionals in underwriting.
• Provide general project support.
• Support daily activities of the department.
• Abiltiy to work individual y or in a team and follow the instructions of their Manger/Mentor.
• In some cases may have to do field work and interact with customers or clients.
• Some interns may need to help the company with in-depth research and filing of records.
You will learn:
• Insurance/Business fundamentals
• Organizational skills
• Presentation skills
• Collaboration skills
• Time management skills
• Relationship management skills
• Currently enrolled in a university program
• Be legally eligible to work in Canada
• Demonstrates problem solving skills in a customer focused environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excel and PowerPoint experience
• Self-motivated, punctual, professional and able to work independently
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. We are a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. Today, we serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology and insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, Zurich strives to provide ongoing career development opportunities and foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.