Date: Jan 11, 2021
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Company: Hydro One Networks Inc
40902 – Toronto – Regular – Ongoing
Hydro One is proud to be the largest electricity transmission and distribution provider in Ontario, serving nearly 1.4 million customers. We have a long history in the industry with our roots dating back over 110 years to 1906. Since then, we have worked to grow and evolve to meet the changing needs of our customers and communities across Ontario. Today, we’re focused on providing exceptional customer service and ensuring we are building safe communities where we live, work and play.
It’s an exciting time to join the team at Hydro One!
To assist in developing and implementing strategies and initiatives that will support and enhance the customer experience and overall satisfaction and positive NPS for Hydro One customers. Monitor and analyze customer-related data and research and provide recommendations that support continuous improvement of the customer experience towards the achievement of Hydro One’s customer vision.
- Assist in the creation, development and delivery customer-related strategies. Monitor and analyze customer-related data trends and research, including marketing and segmentation for customers. Identify trends, make and assist in implementing recommendations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the strategies.
- Assist with Coordinating key Customer Experience initiatives, such as the Customer Experience Roadmaps and Journey maps Develop and enable the Customer Experience initiatives through analysis of data modeling, clustering, text mining, and segmentation to perform research and providing recommendation for continuous improvement. Evaluate the effectiveness of the initiatives.
- Monitor relevant customer experience trends, metrics and data. Interpret data, perform analysis and make effective recommendations to Management. Assist in the development of new customer experience trends, metrics and data.
- Ability to Manage vendors and ensure they are achieving SOW requirements and QA all results.
- Experience creating, executing, interpreting all types of VOC (both Quantitative and Qualitative). Ability to create survey questionnaires, validate and QA survey results, determine correlations via statistical methods, interpret results and provide insights back to lines of business. Ability to leverage SPSS to obtain necessary data.
- Liaise and work closely with all external stakeholders having an interest in customer experience initiatives; collaborate and acquire information which addresses their interest in the identification, design, assessment and development of new market research, new energy management programs, the assessment and improvement of existing ones.
- Participate in project work, leverage the voice of the customer to inform all projects and act as the SME with other lines of business.
- Prepare, facilitate and lead customer and strategy-related workshops, such as process and journey mapping. Recommend key performance indicators to monitor customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate and co-lead research and analysis efforts on customer intelligence and industry trends, including competitive landscape analysis, customer segmentation, and social listening initiatives. Interpret data, prepare findings and make recommendations. Present summary to management.
- Assist with the development of Customer Experience business initiatives while working with the Lines of Businesses.
Provide subject matter expertise (people, process, technology) to support and enable the execution and implementation of the
- Customer Experience roadmap initiatives by the Lines of Business.
- Assist in the development of business plans and budget.
- Provide advice, guidance and direction on a limited basis to assigned staff on customer experience work projects.
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with excel, powerpoint, SPSS and other CX tools.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Requires a knowledge of business administration to perform forecasting analysis of customer satisfaction results.
- Requires a good knowledge of English, written and oral presentation skills to communicate in an effective and efficient manner to write reports, policies, and presentations.
- Requires a knowledge in data modeling associated with customer strategies. This knowledge is considered to be normally acquired through the completion of 4 years of University training (Grade XII plus 5 years).
- Previous experience in a customer experience or customer insights role an asset.
- Requires working knowledge of how to leverage customer segmentation combining various data points to tell a story to the client.
- Requires experience in analytics in predictive modeling, clustering, data and text mining, regression analysis. Experience conducting
- QA and the ability to comfortable use SPSS
- Requires experience to deal with management at all levels.
- Requires experience in the coordination and leadership of projects, specifically in the area of impacts to overall customer perception and NPS. A period of over 6years and up to and including 8 years is considered necessary to gain this experience.
At Hydro One we understand that the success and strength of our business rests with our people. When we develop their skills, we are investing in both their success and ours. To secure the best talent, we seek to create a workforce that reflects the diverse populations of the communities where we live and work and to create a culture based on safety, innovation and inclusiveness.
We are honoured to be recognized by Forbes in its list of Canada’s Best Employers for 2020.
Thank you for considering a career with Hydro One, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. If you are having difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Hydro One will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.
Deadline: January 25, 2021