Customer Service Associate – Call Centre (New Grad)
2465 Argentia Rd
Job Family Group:
Commercial Sales & Service, Retail Banking Sales & Service
We are actively seeking current recent graduates for this position. Available for immediate hire.
Are You Ready to Build Your Career in the Financial Services Industry while Working From Home?
Yes, you read that right. This is a Remote Role meaning you will be working at home everyday! Say goodbye to commutes to and from the office and grow your career from the comfort of your own home with BMO.
Our call center is the best way to learn and gain experience in financial services. Whether you are new to banking or already have experience, our call center is the right place for you!
Why you will love growing your career at BMO:
- Culture Second to None– Our diverse and inclusive culture is one of our biggest assets. It’s our greatest measure of success. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is part of our DNA.
- Employee Focused Environment- We offer flexibility from a variety of work schedules that suit your work-life priorities. Employee wellness is a priority – you have access to workshops, support and resources through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Competitive Compensation – We offer a comprehensive total rewards package that includes benefits you can customize, an employee share ownership program, defined contribution pension program and special employee discounts. Hourly compensation offered to evening and overnight teams
- Career Development – Our scale enables you to get practice on key transferrable skills you can use in broader roles in BMO. You will receive support from Leaders who are engaged and committed in unlocking your full potential as you grow your career with us!
- BMO is the place to be! –Association for Talent Development (ATD) has recognized BMO Financial Group with a 2021 BEST Award. This is the 5th time BMO has been rewarded this honor by the Association for Talent Development (ATD) that is only given to “Distinguishing corporations that demonstrate enterprise-wide success through talent development.” BMO is Ranked in the Top 10 of the “25 Best Workplaces to Grow Your Career in Canada” in Linked In’s Top 2021 list.
How we’ll help you get started
We invest in you from day one. You will receive up to 8-10 weeks of virtual classroom and on-the-job training to build the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. With learning and development at the heart of our employees’ success, we will introduce you to the world of banking and nurture your growth into future roles.
What you’ll be doing
- Speaking to customers in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Holding meaningful conversations to understand their needs and offer the right products/services to meet them
- Quickly identify and solve problems on the spot to address account inquiries while providing technical and troubleshooting support
- Spending time with your leader engaging in career coaching and learning activities to accelerate your growth
What you’ll need
- Passion and curiosity to help customers meet their needs and solve their concerns
- Capability to critically think on your feet, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude with strong people skills
- Excellent Communication skills; Fluency in English and/or French (oral and written)
Our Hiring Process
- Show us you’re interested by applying below. Remember to include your resume!
- You will receive an invitation to complete a virtual interview so you can tell us more about yourself
- Connect with a recruitment partner and verify how amazing this role and our culture is
- Plus! Earn a cool referral bonus – for every single friend you refer and joins BMO!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Join our team and come and see for yourself. We know you’ll love working and growing your career at BMO.
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.