- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
The Delivery Manager drives cross-functional corporate initiatives of medium size and complexity that will deliver successful measurable business outcomes. Responsible for all aspects of end to end delivery including customer requirements, development and implementation of assigned initiatives. The Delivery Manager provides a single point of contact to the executive sponsors, IT and PMO. The Delivery Manager drives the portfolio/project across multiple initiatives; analyzing reports, collaborating with cross-functional teams, monitoring progress and identifying
The Delivery Manager manages medium size, medium complexity portfolios / projects or elements of a larger, complex project. Typical budgets of approximately $3M – $8M.
- Portfolio / Project Planning – Accountable for planning, prioritizing and executing a portfolio/project. Establishes appropriate governance for the portfolio/project, including communication for project duration. Develops reporting strategy for portfolio / project.
- Relationship building – organizes and leads a matrixed project team. Maintains clear communication regarding expectations, progress and dependencies. monitors customer satisfaction. Builds relationships beyond the portfolio/project environment. Organizes and leads a matrixed portfolio/project team. Provides feedback and focus to all team members
- Portfolio / Project Execution – Takes responsibility for project and actively executes to plan while maintaining quality standards. Ensures that all commitments are met in accordance with project goals/objectives.
- Demonstrates control of dependencies, costs, portfolio/project activities and customer hand-over requirements. Responsible for reporting on financials and schedule progress based upon portfolio/project goals. Ensures strategy for cost control is used and has good understanding of data to predict portfolio/project success.
- Manage Risks and Changes – Performs risk management, manages change, formulates action plans, mitigates risk to minimize delivery delays and costs.
- Portfolio/Project, Process and Tools – Actively uses project methods, processes and tools. Work within defined framework or responsibility and leverages a variety of project-tool.
- Remove impediments to delivery success through the proactive management of external dependencies, team problem-solving and the development of new solutions or approaches to ongoing challenges; authority to execute against new approaches and escalate issues through business and/or IT channels where necessary
- Defines end to end schedules including release schedules, identify dependences, solutions to business problems, and provide updates as priorities and schedules change.
- May lead 1 Scrum team as Scrum Master in the portfolio they are managing, mentoring team to improve their understanding and skill in Agile methodologies and delivery.
- College Diploma or Undergraduate Degree
Year of Experience
- Minimum 4 years Project Management experience
- Minimum 4 years managing project forecast & financials
- Minimum 4 years on a delivery team
- Experience with Scrum, exposure to Kanban and other Agile frameworks
- PMP or PMI-ACP, CSM
Express Scripts Canada is a Cigna company
Express Scripts Canada is a subsidiary of Express Scripts, a Cigna company. Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, wellbeing and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna offers an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioural health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products.
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada is a leading health benefits manager and has been recognized as one of the most innovative. Our clients include Canada’s leading insurers, third party administrators and governments. We work with these clients to develop industry-leading solutions to deliver superior healthcare in a cost-controlled environment. We provide Active Pharmacy™ services to more than 7 million Canadian patients and adjudicate more than 100 million pharmacy, dental, and extended health claims annually. Through our proprietary consumer intelligence, clinical expertise, and patients-first approach, we promote better health decisions for plan members, while managing and reducing drug benefit costs for plan sponsors.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate obtains an Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation to receive clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
If you require accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: