Dr. S. Cha Inc. o/a Dr Cha Dental is looking for a Full-time, Permanent Dental Receptionist.
(We can consider Part-time as well as Full-time applicants)
Position: Dental Receptionist
Employer: Dr. S. Cha Inc. o/a Dr. Cha Dental
Work location: #260 – 15117 101 Ave., Surrey, BC V3R 8P7
Salary: $19.00/hr-$21.00/hr depending on experience, based on 30-36 hr/wk& overtime rate provided after
8hrs/day, and 40hrs/wk
Paid Vacation: 4% vacation pay
Position Available: 1
Work Setting: Dental Office
Education & Experience:
- Completion of secondary school
- Work experience is not essential, but we will be provided training. Relevant work experience can be an asset.
- Greet patients coming into the clinic
- Assist patients to fill out information forms
- Prepare patients’ charts and update patient records including recent treatments and procedures
- Update patients’ insurance information, and communicate with insurer to pre-determine
- Handle billing procedures, including sending itemized bills to patients
- Collect payments from the patients after treatment
- Schedule follow-up appointments and provide phone notification
- Perform general office duties, such as answering calls, copying, filing, e-mailing, and faxing
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups such as Indigenous, New Immigrants, Youth etc.
Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.