Company operating name: Atomic Nerd Films Limited
Company business address: 1285B – 56th Street, Delta, B.C. V4L 2A6
Title of the position: Director (NOC 0015)
- Oversee day-to-day operations.
- Design strategy for company and set goals for growth.
- Maintain budgets and evaluate and improve operations and financial performance.
- Ensure that the policies of the organization are in line with the rules and regulations of Canada.
- Liaise with partner media groups, collaborators, and sponsor companies.
- Establish objectives for the company and formulate/approve policies and programs.
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees.
- Select middle managers, directors, or other executive staff.
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally and direct the employee assessment process.
- Allocate material, human, and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall personnel planning.
- Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Provide solutions to any potential issues that might occur.
- Create and manage live online media content.
- Plan, organize, and ensure that productions schedules are fulfilled to meet recorded and live media content deadlines.
- Review shooting scripts and raw materials to create a shoot decision list based on the value and contribution to continuity of scenes.
- Initiate, review, and approve the development of new media and merchandise initiatives.
- Manipulate and edit recorded videos in a way that is enjoyable to the audience including trimming and reordering footage, inputting music, graphics, and effects.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
Terms of employment: Permanent and Full-Time
The language of work: English
Wage: CAD $42.51 per hour for 40 hours per week
Benefits package being offered:
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Extended health care (prescription coverage, paramedical, travel insurance, vision care)
- Dental care
- 10 vacation days
Location or locations of work: Delta, BC
Contact information to apply for the job: email@example.com
- Majority owner of the company.
- Strong presentation, communication, and managerial skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Highly proficient with PC-based video gaming.
- Highly proficient with video recording and editing software.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with varying time zones.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tools such as search engine optimization, Facebook ads and other social media marketing tools.
- Strong people management skills.
- Proven strategic ability to have clear insight into market opportunities and the ability to prioritize business investment and commercial deployment.
Required education: A university degree or college diploma in business administration, finance or other discipline related to the service provided is preferred but not required.
Required work experience: 2 or more years of management experience in video production and online content creation.