KSS Drywall and Construction Ltd. is looking forward to expanding our ever- growing team of drywallers to manage our new construction projects. KSS Drywall and Construction Ltd. is currently wanting to hire 2 Drywall and Acoustical Installer Helper. This will be a full-time position with 32 to 40 hours per week.
The Drywall and Acoustical Installer Helper will be performing the following job duties:
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Remove rubble and other at construction sites
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- No education required.
- Experience an asset is required
- English as a language skill is required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Repetitive tasks, physically demanding
Work Location Information:
- Various locations, Relocation costs covered by employer
What we offer:
- $25.00 per hour
- 4% vacation will be paid
How to apply:
- Email your resume to [email protected]
- Or you can mail your resume to Surrey BC V3V 4L4
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.